At American Air Heating & Cooling, we emphasis regular maintenance on your heating system so you can stay warm all winter long. Taking the time for this bit of upkeep is the best way to avoid unexpected problems on the coldest days of the year. But what is an average heat pump tune-up like? As a trusted local provider of heater repair in Fort Mill, SC and Rock Hill, SC, we know the process well. Here’s what our HVAC repair technicians will do when they come to your home.
- Thermostat check – Although you typically think of just the outdoor part of your heating system, our inspections cover the indoors, too. We’ll look at your thermostat to make sure it’s still properly calibrated and that the batteries are fresh.
- Unit and air filter check – Then it’s on to an inspection of your actual unit and air filter. We’ll turn the unit off and on to see how it responds. Then we’ll check your air filter and return.
- Component checks – Next, your heating contractor will check the different parts of your unit for signs of wear and damage. If we notice a problem, we’ll let you know. In many cases, we can make the necessary repairs while we’re there.
- Cleaning – We’ll make sure your unit is clean and free of debris to ensure future efficiency.
- Final test – Before we go, we’ll run a final test to double check the work we’ve done
- Recommendations – Your family’s comfort is always our first concern. We’ll always offer suggestions on how you can improve the way your heater operates.
When you need heater repair in Fort Mill, SC or Rock Hill, SC, give American Air Heating & Cooling a call. We’ll schedule an appointment with one of our HVAC experts for the preventive care your heat pump needs.