A/C Service in Rock Hill, SC
- Equipment Manufacturers recommend having your heating & cooling system serviced & cleaned twice a year.
- Having your gas furnace inspected for carbon monoxide leaks is very important. Carbon monoxide is a deadly gas that can’t be smelled or tasted. Our service club includes a complete safety & carbon monoxide inspection.
- A clean system improves your indoor air quality. Dirty air contributes to sickness, breathing & health problems.
- Avoid unexpected costly repairs by having your system cleaned, serviced & maintained.
- A well maintained heating & cooling system reduces gas & electric bills. Utility savings can actually pay for the yearly membership fee.
- Investing in a one year service membership is only 2.6% of the average cost to replace a complete heating & cooling system. *(Based on the average system cost of $8,000)
Just Some Of The Benefits Of Our Service Club Membership:
2 “Full Service” Cleanings Per Year (Reg. $129 ea.)
25% Discount on Parts & Repair Service
1/2 Price For Service Calls (Save $35-$60)
No Overtime Charges On Repairs
Outdoor Cooling Coil (Save $68-$174)
Indoor Cooling Coil (Save $71-$136)
Burner Assembly (Save $89-$189)
Flame Sensor (Save $43)
Service Club Members get PRIORITY Service!
1st System $209
2nd System $149
$89 Each Additional System
Want to Save Even More?
Purchase 2 years at the Membership price & you will receive 1 YEAR FREE. (Save $209-$477)
Purchase 4 years at the Membership price & you will receive 2 YEARS FREE. (Save $477-$894)
FOR YOU CONVENIENCE, A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WILL CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR BOTH THE SPRING & FALL VISIT.