When you’re in the middle of a summertime heat wave, it’s unpleasant to imagine what life would be like without an AC unit! But in order to keep these units running efficiently, it’s essential to get an air conditioning contractor in Rock Hill, SC to perform routine maintenance. Here at American Air Heating & Cooling, we see lots of problems with HVAC systems that could’ve been prevented with air conditioning maintenance. Here’s why you should take the time for this important service:
- A “checkup” for your unit: Just like you need to go to the doctor for routine physicals, your air conditioner needs to get a “checkup” from a licensed AC repair service. This is the best way to catch potential problems before they cause your unit to break down.
- What will be inspected and fixed?: An expert AC service will do repairs and checks on all components of your unit during a maintenance call. These include:
- Air filters: Your air filters will be inspected and replaced if necessary.
- Coils: Your air conditioning contractor will clean and thoroughly inspect your unit’s coils.
- Fan belts: The technician will check to see if your unit’s fan belt needs adjusting or replacing.
- And more: A quality service will run a full inspection and will also offer you expert advice about your unit. If your unit is old, requires many repairs, or is just worn out, the technician will let you know so you can take action.
Do you need to schedule a maintenance appointment for your air conditioning system? Call American Air Heating & Cooling today! We’re a reliable air conditioning contractor near you serving Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Charlotte, and surrounding areas of the Carolinas. Ask about our Service Club Memberships and how they can save you money!